500g tub plain unsweetened yoghurt (e.g. natural)
5 tbsp frozen mixed berries
Cacao nibs (optional)
1. In a food processor blitz together 250g of the yoghurt and 3 tbsp of berries. Set to one
2. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and spread the remaining plain yoghurt over
in a ‘puddle’ design
3. Add the berry and yoghurt mixture to the plain yoghurt on the baking tray and gently,
using a knife or chopstick, swirl the two yoghurts together to create a marble effect. Try
not to over mix or the whole thing will turn pink. You’re looking to keep a contrast
between the two colours.
4. When you’re happy with your marble design sprinkle over the remaining berries and
cacao nibs if using.
5. Place in the freezer for approx 3-4 hours or until completely solid.
6. Once frozen break the yogurt into ‘bark’ shards and store in an airtight container in the
freezer for up to 3 months.