2 wholemeal pitta bread
1⁄2 cup passata
1⁄3 cup mixed raw vegetables such as sliced bell peppers, halved cherry tomatoes and
1 ball of mozzarella
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan assisted
2. Toast the pitta in a toaster briefly until just starting to crisp up (but not too brown as they
will be cooked further in the oven).
3. Spread the passata evenly over both breads, going right to the edges if possible
4. Sprinkle over the vegetables.
5. Slice the mozzarella into rounds and spread evenly between the ‘pizzas’.
6. Cook in the oven for 5 minutes until the cheese has melted.