1 tbsp olive oil (for frying)
1 small brown onion, roughly chopped
1 cup baby spinach
1 cup of broccoli, roughly chopped (including stalk)
1 cup of cauliflower roughly chopped (including stalk)
1 cup of courgettes, roughly chopped
1 cup of mixed greens (chard, cabbage, kale)
1 litre vegetable stock
1⁄4 cup grated cheddar
1⁄2 bunch flat leaf parsley, stalks and leaves roughly chopped
1⁄4 cup yoghurt
1. In a large pan fry the onion in the olive oil on medium heat for 5-8 minutes until soft
but not brown.
2. Add all of the remaining vegetables to the pan and stir to combine.
3. Add the stock and the fresh parsley to the pan and bring to the boil. Once at boiling
point turn the heat down to a simmer and let it bubble for 10-15 minutes or until the
vegetables are tender.
4. Blend with a stick blender in the pan, careful to avoid splashes as the mixture will be
hot, or transfer to a stand-alone blender and whizz in batches until smooth. If using a
stand-alone blender transfer the smooth mixture back into the pan to gently warm
through. Stir in the cheese before serving.
5. Decant into bowls and top with a swirl of yoghurt.