1 sweet potato
1 large parsnip
25g cheddar cheese, grated
1 leftover cooked sausage cut into 1cm rounds or 1⁄4 cup cooked broccoli florets
Olive oil to grease the pan
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan assisted.
2. Grease a small rectangle baking tray (approx 25cm long).
3. Grate the sweet potato and parsnip (I use a food processor attachment).
4. Beat the eggs, mix in the grated vegetables and leftover sausage or broccoli if using
5. Add the egg mixture to the baking dish and pop in the oven.
6. After 25 minutes sprinkle over the cheddar cheese and return to the oven for another
20 minutes or until the whole dish is cooked though.